Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Think they are more prepared this year, if we don’t pull our finger out both them and the dippers could beat us to the league
I don't think either club has a manager that can handle pressure. Arteta in particular is a stress-filled basket case just waiting to explode. A couple of VAR decisions going against them in the run-up will serve to be the detonator that finally sees his strange, cube-shaped bonce shatter spectacularly into thousands upon thousands of skull particles, blood, bone and long-repressed emotions of rage, despair and anguish.

They should be the favourites now.

City playing in the Club World Cup wont help, especially when over Christmas with the fixture pile up, City normally flourish the most.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 at Villa Park all day long. That's not a fixture these days ti boost goal difference.

City played into Villa's hands by being so open and light in midfield (Rodri being out being a huge factor) and I think we'll close the middle of the park down a bit better with Rice there. Let's see.

Dippers away soon as well, proper matches.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 at Villa Park all day long. That's not a fixture these days ti boost goal difference.

City played into Villa's hands by being so open and light in midfield (Rodri being out being a huge factor) and I think we'll close the middle of the park down a bit better with Rice there. Let's see.

Dippers away soon as well, proper matches.
I think we will beat Villa, we seem to have a bit of a toughness to us this season and slightly more experience. I do think we need to get the Liverpool win off our back too this season. A win at KKKlanfield will be a massive statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.