Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

That's the thing though I don't think any normal Arsenal fan would want to be plastered over AFTV anyway. The owner puts on people who overreact in order to get clicks or an audience so he gets advertising revenue.

I think the most down to earth one on there was Mo and he got cancelled by the owner for wearing a Palestinian T Shirt I think. Which in my book makes the owner, Robbie, a massive scumbag.

But Mo and all the okay AFTV people aside, most of us Arsenal fans hate the annoying AFTV voices. I know I do.
AFTV is a small section of your support.
On the whole as a support you cannot accept that City are a more successful club than Arsenal now.

Most of your fans that ive met over the years were nice people. It s just now anytime i watch anything on your club the internet generation of muppets have spawned and somehow have the spotlight and microphone.
They just come across as idiots, which is a shame.

Arsenal fans have generally always been pretty fair and pretty decent. What doesn't help is when you've got a manager winding things up with referee decisions and creating this obsession with each and every thing that goes against you. He's created a hysteria over minor things like time wasting and bad decisions (only when it goes against him) and the fans are fully onboard with it. It's creating this weird cult mentality similar to the dippers, where they believe they are holier than thou and getting screwed over.

These wankers are celebrating and thanking fluminense for potentially putting Rodri out for months. That's scouse-levels of scumbaggery and I thought it was a trait unique to them but apparently not.

Come on Blues, lets take advantage of the dropped points by both teams. Lets make sure Arsenal retains the title of finishing at the top at Xmas and never winning the title at the end of the season. If the is any team that can run this marathon to the finish line, its definitely us and we have proved it time and time again!

Last edited:
Arsenal fans have generally always been pretty fair and pretty decent. What doesn't help is when you've got a manager winding things up with referee decisions and creating this obsession with each and every thing that goes against you. He's created a hysteria over minor things like time wasting and bad decisions (only when it goes against him) and the fans are fully onboard with it. It's creating this weird cult mentality similar to the dippers, where they believe they are holier than thou and getting screwed over.
Arsenal fans have been the self appointed moral Guardians of football for at least 20 years despite their history being riddled with dodgy business. A bunch of hypothetical cunts. Bank of England FC

One man team Arsenal Rice he controls the game as in defensively then spreading it passing it out! Liverpool would of pissed it without Rice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.