Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Okay so let’s talk about the squad rotation/ squad depth first.

As of right now you’ve Signed Timber, Rice & Havertz. You’ve lost Xhaka and there’s talk about potentially losing Partey (This could be Media BS btw) but if you did lose Partey it’s basically 1 in 1 out in midfield, defensively Timber can cover CB & RB so okay you’ve got a versatile player there and the depth in defence has improved.

We’ll have to wait and see how the rest of window goes because if the above does happen with Partey, this comment about Arsenal having so much more squad depth this season and you can rotate without a significant drop off isn’t true is it. So let’s wait and see what happens.

I think Arsenal played some really good football last season and you are a good team what take that away from Arsenal fans. Anyway this talk about bad luck with injuries everyone gets injures part of the game but don’t forget you also had some good luck against Bournemouth, Villa, Utd.

About the whole progression Football Arsenal play, Teams adapt mate, they learn your strengths and weaknesses, they learn how to defend against you. Look at City & Brighton what they did to Arsenal last Season you got found out and Arteta didn’t have a plan B, he just kept on trying to play from the back and it didn’t work. More teams will clock on to this. If Arsenal are going to be better next season they need to have have a plan B because if they don’t there will be games where they come unstuck.

We’ll see what happens don’t have a crystal ball so don’t know whether Arsenal get better or not just don’t think it’s as easy as saying we’ve got young players so they WILL improve and we've got much better squad depth this season we I don’t think come the end of the summer will be true

The talk is if Partey goes we'll sign another midfielder. We only let Xhaka go once Rice was secured, would probably be likewise if there's an acceptable offer for Partey, that's why we are keeping tabs on the like of Lavia.

I think it's a big gamble to lose 2 of the 3 starting midfield from last season though, so we'll have to see how it goes.

The talk is if Partey goes we'll sign another midfielder. We only let Xhaka go once Rice was secured, would probably be likewise if there's an acceptable offer for Partey, that's why we are keeping tabs on the like of Lavia.

I think it's a big gamble to lose 2 of the 3 starting midfield from last season though, so we'll have to see how it goes.
I think you needed to add rice to what you had last season, not sell tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.