Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

I’d put him behind all 3 of them but then I am insanely biased.
They were the three that sprung to mind as they were closest to home, but yes, I think he’s behind all three in terms of ceiling, but people should remember that we were prepared to pay £90 million, and Pep is a better judge of a footballer than any of us, he’s got many qualities as a player and has several seasons in the PL under his belt, so it’s perfectly plausible that he could push on significantly.

They were the three that sprung to mind as they were closest to home, but yes, I think he’s behind all three in terms of ceiling, but people should remember that we were prepared to pay £90 million, and Pep is a better judge of a footballer than any of us, he’s got many qualities as a player and has several seasons in the PL under his belt, so it’s perfectly plausible that he could push on significantly.

Or are they playing “call my bluff” if we believe we were after Maguire ?

And some times they can step up.
I dont disagree with they can step up, i was merely stating the general reaction is that the signing is that of someone whos done it week in week out at the level of the likes of Rodri, when in reality he has looked really good in a very average team.

I dont disagree with they can step up, i was merely stating the general reaction is that the signing is that of someone whos done it week in week out at the level of the likes of Rodri, when in reality he has looked really good in a very average team.
That’s perfectly fair comment, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.