Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

It will interesting to see how they will react from missing out on the title last season, but I think they will probably learn from it and still be our biggest threat this season. One thing for sure is they will be hungrier than us.
No they won’t, you are aware what City have achieved in the last 10 years right??
Nobody is hungrier than our team, they are serial winners and they have everything to lose at the start of every season, yet they continue to deliver whilst the rest keep failing …

Nothing lasts forever but as it stands, no team have the hunger and desire to match City ..! We are the Alpha Predators .. !

0F9A9459-66CE-4D46-8287-5E3129543D0F.gif

Only pre season so rags wanking themselves silly over beating these are clowns, but I said it in the transfer forum going from
partey/xhaka/ødergard
to
Rice/havertz/ødergard

is a massive step down in grit and solidity plus the odd goals, their new midfield 3 will get walked over a lot more tham last year

We've still got Partey though, so can revert to Partey / Rice / Odegaard if that's the case.

We've won the lot, they were very close last season and have something to prove. We've nothing to prove. I'm sure we can see logic behind the statement. The one thing we do have though is Pep, who never relaxes.
Different view. I think our squad will want quadruple & to retain CL.

They’ll be more confident

We've still got Partey though, so can revert to Partey / Rice / Odegaard if that's the case.
Is partey not going as reported?

Either way that midfiled 3 last year was a big reason you were solid, maybe your new dynamic will be but I don't see how ot's a step up imho

Is partey not going as reported?

Either way that midfiled 3 last year was a big reason you were solid, maybe your new dynamic will be but I don't see how ot's a step up imho

Arteta came out the other day saying he's still an important player and wants him to stay

Agree about last season's midfield, think we just need to see how this midfield settles. Basically we've sold Xhaka and added Rice and Havertz. One can be more defensive if needed, 1 can be more offensive.

At the very least, it gives us options that we didn't have before. What the best balance is remains a work in progress. Might take a while to settle and find the optimum combo.

What happened to his alleged rape charges ?

Believe his bail is extended to August.

We've won the lot, they were very close last season and have something to prove. We've nothing to prove. I'm sure we can see logic behind the statement. The one thing we do have though is Pep, who never relaxes.
Nothing to prove.lol.

1. Retain champions league trophy and match liverpool and forest as the only other english clubs to do so
  2. Retake the league cup.
  3. win european super cup
  4. win world club championship
  5. win 4 titles in a row and set a record
  6. retain FA cup
  7. win historic second treble.or even a quadruple
  8. rebuild after losing senior players and beinging through youth

Nah nothing to prove

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.