Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Only Forest and Liverpool in England alone have done it back to back.

It's harder to retain it now, what with the increased competition and having to play more matches. The preliminary round was always the Maltese champions against either the East Germany champs or Icelandic champs. There were only 33 or so UEFA members and the winner of that match over two legs would join the other 31 already in the first round proper.

Embarrassing themselves before the season even kicks off - what sort of lame ass fighting was that?
Pre season warm up, a gobby twat at the Etihad after the game in the FA Cup was giving it large near the Asda, he got a right hook and shut the fuck up. I’m not into violence but it did make me laugh that one punch was enough to silence him.

Pre season warm up, a gobby twat at the Etihad after the game in the FA Cup was giving it large near the Asda, he got a right hook and shut the fuck up. I’m not into violence but it did make me laugh that one punch was enough to silence him.
football like life is very simple, dont write checks with your mouth that your ass cant cash, to many people these days think that they are behind a keyboard and are massively shocked when real life catches up with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.