Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

It’s mostly a reaction to your fans being overtly giddy.

None of us here think the title is done, but at the same time we acknowledge that we’ve had a decent weekend.

You lot and the scousers get overly vocal when you might win the league.

The title run on didn’t start at Xmas, it started yesterday.

Let’s see who comes out on top at the end. The pressure has just begun and you both felt it before us.

Did you not learn any lessons from last season?

To be fair, he himself was never getting giddy. And props to him for not disappearing off the forum when the going gets rough.

The results yesterday are evidence again of why you have to rotate throughout the season. Our squad isn't bigger than our rivals, but we use it more wisely. Ahead of the game with Real Madrid we rested De Bruyne and Haaland against Villa then Foden and Bernardo at Palace. At the weekend we then rest Rodri, Foden and Bernardo. We get through the period with Stones having a niggle post-England duty, Walker and Ederson being out and then Ake getting injured.

I look back at the Arsenal v Luton game where they made changes but Odegaard, Gabriel and Saliba all played. It just wasn't necessary. They have players that are capable of coming in and winning that game still. Instead they looked fucked in the 2nd half and now have to go and win in Munich before two tricky league games.

Just caught the highlights. Their £105 million star fell asleep on the far post.

And where was their starboy Bukayo "better than Foden" Sakashit?
It's so unfair to compare the two of them...... Saka shit only as 1 healthy leg

Gents, all I'll say is a couple of weeks ago this forum was full of posters saying City had blown the league and you should sack it off and focus on the CL!

Plenty of football to be played yet. I believe of City's 6 remaining PL games 4 are away from home. No kissing and cuddling just yet would be my advice
Bless

Gents, all I'll say is a couple of weeks ago this forum was full of posters saying City had blown the league and you should sack it off and focus on the CL!

Plenty of football to be played yet. I believe of City's 6 remaining PL games 4 are away from home. No kissing and cuddling just yet would be my advice

Mate we don't make a TV channel funnelling a myriad of absurdly angry cockneys through the mincer to make grief profitable :)

Just a few flappers is the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.