Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Anyway the day after. Nothing has changed to reinforce my belief that City would win the PL and I've been consistent in stating this for the past few months. I still think all 3 sides will drop points but City have the minerals to get across the line and will do just that. Dippers look shot, Arsenal actually played well 1st half but dropped off a cliff 2nd half - it is what it is, we had no plan B and need to learn from that and the big name players went missing when it really counted. Hopefully just a bad day at the office.

Hoping for a decent performance on weds in Munich and take it from there.

Bloody football eh?

Can't believe they go on to win after doing the big team huddle for the cameras just before kicking off the second half

If they even bothered to have a pop at us the other week they could've still been top right now the useless mardarse tarquin cunts fuck em hope they implode now
It was a half arsed huddle at that.
Made me think the players are deep in their own thoughts.
And it looked like two players were trying to give gee up.
I’m not sure who was the leader. I am sure nobody was listening.

They watched Liverpool lost, realize it's in their hands and absolutely shat themselves.

Like I said they would.

Everyone's been saying "they're mentally stronger this year" based on absolutely nothing. There was no proof of it. Going top last week and going into this weekend was the time it had to be proven and they didn't. They fell apart when Villa stuck it on them like they fell apart in games at this very point last season.

They're far from out of it though, it's still very tight.

The funny part is their fans have been saying for a couple of months that they are better off chasing rather than leading because they will handle that situation better but you can't chase forever, if you want to win it you have to go top and handle it at some point.

Fact check : TRUE

Yep you are bang on about this point. I suspect AFTV prefer it when we lose as it is pure clickbait for them.
That AFTV lot are really beyond a joke, way too many emotional brats chuckin' their toys out the baby strollers, there is more structured n thought out points of view displayed on the friggin Muppet Show!

That said, a few pages back i posted the link to Lee Gunners 'emergency meeting' panel discussion last night n actually found it to be full of honesty from a sound bunch of contributor's who for the most knew their stuff when applying an overall self critical analyzation, albeit a tad over the top in wanting your gaffa out but hey ho.

The elder guy, 'Jez', liked the way he chews the cud, has a wealth of knowledge that most of the younger one's could learn a lot from n liked the way he drops home truths about that walkout n the modern fanbase in general.
Could relate to a lot of what he was saying, we used to get spanked on the regular or simply outplayed back in the days at Highbury but, not only would we remain til the end on such occasions, we would actually applaud your team as well as ours.

Passionate panel in the main who were not just simply spouting off a bunch of nonsensical tripe.

That link:

Anyway the day after. Nothing has changed to reinforce my belief that City would win the PL and I've been consistent in stating this for the past few months. I still think all 3 sides will drop points but City have the minerals to get across the line and will do just that. Dippers look shot, Arsenal actually played well 1st half but dropped off a cliff 2nd half - it is what it is, we had no plan B and need to learn from that and the big name players went missing when it really counted. Hopefully just a bad day at the office.

Hoping for a decent performance on weds in Munich and take it from there.

Bloody football eh?

It's not a done deal by any means. Both results yesterday were a surprise, yours less so as Villa are a very good side. I did feel if yourselves and Liverpool didn't build up a decent lead when we were in a sticky patch and had injuries you may regret it. We have some tricky games coming up and our schedule is brutal, anything could happen. Spurs away is always awful for us and our recent cup win hasn't fooled me this one will be any easier. We'll see how it pans out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.