Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

To any decent Arsenal fan. Your team has performed admirably this season so fair play. You didn’t bottle it like last time.

City will be taking the challenge seriously from next season onwards.

To all the you tube wankers…fuck off and cry.

The Arsenal fans that post on here are decent to be fair. I still fucking hate their club.

Apparently someone set off a rumour at Arsenal's ground that west ham got back to 2-2 and they're were buzzing and cheering, waiting for the score to change on their phones

Poor bastards ha

I said during and after the match that I thought their setup and tactics were cowardly, beneath a team actually trying to win the league, and would likely come back to bite them in the arse at the end of the season.

A few on here told me I was wrong, but I stand by that analysis.
Am I now allowed to say this with evidence to support? ;-)

Just had a mooch a Bludfam Mania.

RAWK levels of mental illness.

This cry baby now blaming our “crimes” for the deceased not seeing them win a title.
It's because manager and squad collectively bottled it at the Etihad when they were flying and we were at our lowest ebb. They lost the league by those two points.

Credit to their team on the pitch, they put up a worthy challenge, they didn't bottle it this time they just aren't elite like we are.

Sadly, their fans are alarmingly quickly descending into dipper-like delusion, them banding together to form some kind of 'lost to city' support group is utterly hilarious though.

The entire mentality of the club is weak and not what you'd expect from a title winning side, that runs right through them, from the manager, the players and the fans. Playing for a draw when we were vulneraisn'with injuries and relatively poor form isn't what champions do. if you want to usurp the team that's won 6 of the last 7 titles, you have to go beat them away and make a statement.

Their over reactions to everything does them no favours. They get so giddy and worked up over everything and it impacts them, our players, manager and fans have been calm throughout, we keep everything calm and just get the job done.

I still think arsenal will be a threat next season, I think they'll go out spend most sides this summer including us yet again (with very little mention of it) but Arteta will be under pressure to deliver now, only so much money they can spend and not produce a trophy.

He's also yet to prove he can come up with his own ideas. he's still setting arsenal up how pep set city up before he left us, he'll have to adapt soon as all sides must and he's yet to show whether he has any ideas of his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.