Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Seen a few of this mob talking about going head to head with us for Bruno in light of the paqueta news and just discovered this lot still think they went toe-to-toe with us for Rice and we lost out. We made them pay about £30 million more for a player they were always going to sign through 1 phone call. It was brilliant piece of business acumen from us. That, combined with the £85 million banked from offloading Jesus and zinchenko means we've been toying with them off the pitch as much as we have on the pitch.

Seen a few of this mob talking about going head to head with us for Bruno in light of the paqueta news and just discovered this lot still think they went toe-to-toe with us for Rice and we lost out. We made them pay about £30 million more for a player they were always going to sign through 1 phone call. It was brilliant piece of business acumen from us. That, combined with the £85 million banked from offloading Jesus and zinchenko means we've been toying with them off the pitch as much as we have on the pitch.
They spent all that money, and they still couldn’t win the League.

I was telling some gooners on here in the run in that Zinchenko is very poor at defending and attacking in fact quite weak. They weren’t having it. It now seems to be dawning on a few that he’s always seen at the scene of most accidents like I was saying all along.

Frankly, my dear, regardless of result, we don’t give a damn
That's because you never give a damn about winning any trophies, last one after you've spent a shit load of money a FA Cup, 4 years ago.

How does it feel to know we've won 8 major trophies plus a Super Cup and a World Club club trophy over the same period of time?

I may come back and edit tomorrow night around 6pm.

So you DO give a damn.

No, I merely stated an inclination hardly surprising that most fans would go for the underdog.Were City to win, it would barely raise a ripple as it‘s the expected outcome. The only people who really care about the result are City and Utd fans.

That's because you never give a damn about winning any trophies, last one after you've spent a shit load of money a FA Cup, 4 years ago.

How does it feel to know we've won 8 major trophies plus a Super Cup and a World Club club trophy over the same period of time?

I may come back and edit tomorrow night around 6pm.

I do care about our ability to win trophies, like most fans, that’s hardly surprising. As for your success, the only people that care about that are City fans. No one else gives a s**t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.