Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

I do care about our ability to win trophies, like most fans, that’s hardly surprising. As for your success, the only people that care about that are City fans. No one else gives a s**t.
"It's important to win a title", the words of your manager after you won the Charity Shield.
So there you go, you won something.
Now go and bask in the glory of it and piss off from here, the gleam off our trophies might end up damaging your eyes

No he isnt and he is a self confessed gooner and cheers when you score against us and when you p!ay anyone , surprised you dont know that

I knew he supported Arsenal as a kid but it’s clear he has also a great deal of affection for City following his time there.

I do care about our ability to win trophies, like most fans, that’s hardly surprising. As for your success, the only people that care about that are City fans. No one else gives a s**t.
Why don't you fuck off and spend some time trying to find the little **** who sparked an old Everton fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.