Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Sesko has decided to stay at Leipzig, so he won't be coming. Links remain with Osimhen but I think at current asking price plus his wages I can't see us doing anything. Ditto Isak, that will be too much money I think.

Additionally our hot striking prospect Chido Obi Martin looks like he's off to the German Rags as we can't sign him on a contract due to his age, and they've come in to hoover up. Cnuts.

The only rumour that has legs is Douglas Luiz from Villa - he could be available for around £60m.
Seems Luiz has chosen Juve instead…..

It’s similar to the Sterling headlines. It’s too early to say it’s the same as this only has a sample size of one so far.

Basically.

Far from me to stick up for the Arse (!!), however right across the back pages were pics of Saka who, by all intents and purposes, only played a very short period of the match commented on, but he was the pictorial scapegoat for the media.

We know, as genuine City fans, how we felt when this happened to Sterling and said as much as all it did would give the racist cretins reason to voice vitriol as the MSM allowed it.

So, no, not about Rwanda (unless double entendre).

Lessons not learned or cared about, clearly.

Seems Luiz has chosen Juve instead…..
That's because we didn't make a bid for him. Seems we have money to spend but either they are holding back for some reason or they are seeking absolute value.

Also the anticipated revenues generated from player sales are going to be lower than expected - for example they'll accept £15m for Kieran Tierney, maybe now just £25m for Ramsdale.

I would like to think if he did not throw that paper plane he would not have been on all those back pages.
Usual press nonsense of getting a photo and getting all worked up about nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.