Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

In fairness, he was a prick last year as well. I think it's just a personality trait if i'm honest. But on the flipside it could just be what Pep does to these managers.
i think its just a personality trait with him but he does seem to have a tremendous amount of arrogance with very little to back it up.

it definitely should be a punishment, but i think itd be so difficult to prove as theyd say they hit their head on the turf, i think a better way to police would be to force them to go off for a 10 min assessment on their injury.

but this would unduly impact proper cases of head injury.

how would it, if anything it would help them, if they had to go off for a proper HIA they would be less cases of faking an injury and real ones could be properly identified.
because you're saying for a minor bang to the head with zero concussion signs the team would have to go down to ten men for ten minutes. I doubt any one would welcome that

The referee didn't give a foul that happens every game!

Think Arteta blew his top to take the spotlight of his team lack of shots on goal which was 1 his team has gone backwards and he spent 65m on a player who brings zero to his team! Plus if spurs carry on doing well that will have the Arsenal supporters getting more twitchy
I think the problem is Stuart Attwell who is the worst referee I have ever seen. Totally incompetent. He lost control of the situation yesterday just as he did with the disgraceful "Rashford offside" goal in last year's Old Trafford Derby when he didn't even look at the monitor. Did he even look at the monitor yesterday? He literally is not fit to referee. Personally I though it was a foul but Arsenal have developed a reputation for diving and feigning injury so perhaps it was Karma.

because you're saying for a minor bang to the head with zero concussion signs the team would have to go down to ten men for ten minutes. I doubt any one would welcome that
I didnt say anything about going down to ten men, they have concussion substitutes now, you could have a replacement for ten mins, and yeah i get this would mean players maybe getting a break for ten mins etc but it works well in rugby and other sports and i cant find a better way o f policing fake injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.