Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Ironic after what Wenger's Arsenal had to put up with, that now they're just an overhyped, overpriced Stoke City playing fucking Pulisball.

Last year I thought they'd turned Havertz into Peter Crouch with using him as a target man, but he's a way dirtier version, Pulis would have loved him.

Wouldn't be surprised if they sign the reincarnation of Rory Delap (I know he's still alive...) in the Jan window so they can launch long throws into the box. And so when they want to see out a game they can justifiably wait for him to come over to take the throw and waste more time.

I wonder if Arteta had some of these wonderful tactics while he was at City, but Pep didn't entertain any of it?

Last edited:
Yesterday morning and just now, talksport have gone in on them about their antics on Sunday.

Within the space of one very prestigious game, probably their most of the season, they have completely given themselves a shit reputation like that of Atletico Madrid. Shit sticks and therefore that is now what they are known for.

And broadcast worldwide, too. Fucking idiots.

I've never seen a player's injury celebrated so much by a set of opposition fans as Rodri's is currently. There are some vile individuals out there. What they don't seem to realise is that injuries don't discriminate. Arsenal's turn will come.

Yesterday morning and just now, talksport have gone in on them about their antics on Sunday.

Within the space of one very prestigious game, probably their most of the season, they have completely given themselves a shit reputation like that of Atletico Madrid. Shit sticks and therefore that is now what they are known for.

And broadcast worldwide, too. Fucking idiots.
I just posted similar in a WhatsApp group of mates.
I think now they will be reffed slightly differently too, their antics were just too much for most neutrals and the refs will be less inclined to let them get away with it.
Hope so anyway…

I've never seen a player's injury celebrated so much by a set of opposition fans as Rodri's is currently. There are some vile individuals out there. What they don't seem to realise is that injuries don't discriminate. Arsenal's turn will come.
They’re an absolute bunch of cunts. I’d expect this from kids but we have adults who are celebrating this

1727165646450.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.