Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I'm posting this more as a Rival Watch for City fans rather than me being under the illusion that the average City fan is desperate to see Odegaard back but latest update is he'll be back after the next international break. So he'll miss Bolton in the 'this means more' cup, home matches against Leicester, PSG and Southampton, will have the 2 week international break to build up fitness, will probably play a part in the away match against Bournemouth and then play the home game vs Dippers.

Mikel Merino probably a similar timeframe.

Zinchenko unknown, Tomiyasu around Xmas and Tierney bless him is always injured so I'll not bother reporting on him.
You are under an illusion for sure because unlike most arse fans who take great pleasure in seeing one of the greatest of all time being injured actually applauding it ,most City fans would never wish any player to suffer a long term injury certainly none that I know anyway ,the internet is a cesspit of keyboard warriors so you could probably disprove that theory,I would prefer to beat your best team with all your superstars starting and finishing ,no falling to the ground wasting time just actually having a go trying to win not trying to not lose ,you wonder why no one likes you ,it was Lego head out last season ffs so fickle .

I'm posting this more as a Rival Watch for City fans rather than me being under the illusion that the average City fan is desperate to see Odegaard back but latest update is he'll be back after the next international break. So he'll miss Bolton in the 'this means more' cup, home matches against Leicester, PSG and Southampton, will have the 2 week international break to build up fitness, will probably play a part in the away match against Bournemouth and then play the home game vs Dippers.

Zinchenko unknown, Tomiyasu around Xmas and Tierney bless him is always injured so I'll not bother reporting on him.
Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Have you expressed how sorry you are rodders is probably out for the season?

....I said some of the antics were embarrassing. I genuinely don't like to see the tactical time out bullshit....
I can bet all the money I have that you don't BOOOO! it when it happens.

You're complicit pal, same can be said for every single one of the match attending tarquin cunts that don't show their distain for certain behaviours that aren't acceptable on a football pitch.

The truth is that you don't mind, just so long as you're winning/challenging/still relevant past X-mas!

It's the mantra of all thoroughly dislikeable twats and cheats, and reminiscent of that piss-soaked ex-boss our neighbours had. Not a good look.

(That's if you actually go to the match)

I can bet all the money I have that you don't BOOOO! it when it happens.

You're complicit pal, same can be said for every single one of the match attending tarquin cunts that don't show their distain for certain behaviours that aren't acceptable on a football pitch.

The truth is that you don't mind, just so long as you're winning/challenging/still relevant past X-mas!

It's the mantra of all thoroughly dislikeable twats and cheats, and reminiscent of that piss-soaked ex-boss our neighbours had. Not a good look.

(That's if you actually go to the match)
He never goes to games , he is posting on here when they play , it is fucking bizarre

Bet they're still absolutely devastated. We broke the cunts when the final whistle went. No matter how hard they try, no matter how much shit they pull, they can't beat us at our gaff. They failed again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.