Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I don’t know where this arrogance comes from with Arsenal fans any lurking here’s some facts.

20 years since your last league title.

No European trophies in your entire history.

For over 20 years you’ve been the laughing stock of the league

Embarrassing the premier league in Europe consistently. Bayern’s woman. Hold the highest European loss on aggregate of a premier league team in Europe.

Hounded out your greatest ever premier league manager.

Known more for AFTV than what you do on the pitch.

My brother is 17 and never seen Arsenal win anything serious

Last attempt at a European trophy you got embarrassed by your own rivals in Chelsea.

Your best players leave and win elsewhere as they never win anything with you.

City has eclipsed your standing in the league. The records we have, eclipse everything you’ve done.

Henry a legend of your club had to go to Barca to get a European trophy. As you consistently bottle your attempts.

Tottenham have made it closer to touching a champions league than you have in nearly two decades

Last edited:
Happens a lot that little shove or foot into a leg .Dippers did it a lot as well ,Sane got a similar injury when Trent I think shoved him after he had slowed down making him try to adjust himself which in my opinion caused a potential career ending injury ,certainly never the same player again ,Legohead uses similar tactics any tactic at all ,Havertz should have had a yellow within a minute ,Olivar bottled it .
Yes i remember that shove on Leroy.
With the Partey one I think it is a bit worse because they are running alongside each other and you see Partey change direction to create a tangle. If he had grabbed him by the neck like daft Rasmus would have been a pen but he disguised the foul much more. Was a pen imo.

I don’t know where this arrogance comes from with Arsenal fans any lurking here’s some facts.

Embarrassing the premier league in Europe consistently. Bayern’s woman. Hold the highest European loss on aggregate of a premier league team in Europe.

Last attempt at a European trophy you got embarrassed by your own rivals in Chelsea.

City has eclipsed your standing in the league. The records we have, eclipse everything you’ve done.

Henry a legend of your club had to go to Barca to get a European trophy. As you consistently bottle your attempts.

Tottenham have made it closer to touching a champions league than you have in nearly two decades
I don't disagree with a lot of this however wanted to point out that Arsenal did win the 1994 Cup Winner's Cup so they do have a European Trophy even if it is the 'shit trophy' to win.

They won the cup winners cup didn't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.