Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

None were injured, they're cheats, that's pretty well established.
I still like to know when our main opponents for the league's best player is expected back, particularly when it's their only really good creative player.
Feigning injury, especially to the head, is as despicable as it gets. One day someone will really suffer a serious head injury and the ref will miss it. I despise what Arteta has done with his cheating tactics. What a scummy club Arsenal have become.

None were injured, they're cheats, that's pretty well established.
I still like to know when our main opponents for the league's best player is expected back, particularly

when it's their only really good creative player.

Nothing you can do whether he's back or not but if it floats your boat.

Odegaard isn't going to make the other cuntish team members change their tactics, that is on Arteta and he is showing his true colours in his desperation to succeed.

Arsenal will play the usual weakened team in the cup tonight and say the reason is due to the fact that they have injuries from Sunday and all will be miraculously recovered by the weekend. Shithouse club and manager

I would like to think that supporters of other PL teams will now give Arsenal some stick when they visit their clubs, after watching their match delaying tactics on Sunday.
I hope so. This sort of stuff from the WetWipes transcends club rivalry, feigning head injuries is about as sick as it can get, and then openly inciting violence for when we play them in February - that club has sunk to depths football didn't even know existed.

He’s a really weird bloke. I half remember a story coming out when he was with us that when someone went to his house, it had post it notes stuck all over his walls with different ideas and tactics on.

I remember it as it reminded me of John Doe in Se7en.

He comes across as sociopathic a lot of the time too.
That's not really a sign of sociopathic behaviour, more an illustration of an overactive mind that can't be switched off (think manic phase of Bi-Polar and you won't be far wrong)

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep did something very similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.