Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

20 minutes later Rodri had his injury and there was minimal contact, it was an unfortunate injury.

I genuinely hope Rodri isn't out for as long as feared and makes a complete recovery. But to state his injury was deliberate is in my opinion outrageous. This was no Keane on Alf Inge Haaland.
I presume you watched the game on the TV?

I was actually at the match at the end where Rodri got injured and frankly I didn’t see what happened. That was because I was watching Gabriel with his arms firmly clamped round Akanji who was trying to make a run to the far post as the corner was taken. That should have been a penalty to City.

According to Arsenal fans across social media, City haven’t beaten Arsenal in the last 4 games. Obviously that in itself is worth a trophy.

No mention of Arsenal losing the the PL title to City in the last 2 seasons.

No mention of City currently being top of the PL table.

Arsenal fans really are a strange lot. Arsenal not being beaten by City in the last 4 games is now more important to them than anything else.

Last edited:
According to Arsenal fans across social media, City haven’t beaten Arsenal in the last 4 games. Obviously that in itself is worth a trophy.

No mention of Arsenal losing the the PL title to City in the last 2 seasons.

No mention of City currently being top of the PL table.

Arsenal fans really a a strange lot. Arsenal not being beaten by City in the last 4 games is now more important to them than anything else.
They'll blame 115 charges for them choking 2 seasons in a row, I thought Liverpool fans were the biggest cnuts but arsenal fans are on another level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.