Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Did they really start Saka & Rice? Bring on Gabriel & Havertz? They’ll be burnt out soon. Saka will soon be fully burnt out. Wonder if City fans will laugh at Saka’s inevitable injury. I hope not.
Same seems to play every game if fit.noticed that for a while now.
Must be deemed irreplaceable by the manager.

Erling didn’t “try” to bulldoze Partey—he bulldozed the shitehouse **** after he literally fronted up like an American handegg linebacker as Haaland was running forward.

To try to blame Haaland for Partey being a shitehouse is laughable.

And the rest of your post is nonsensical waffle that essentially tries to justify cheating and trying to get City players injured because a few of our players said some things that hurt your players’ feelings.

It is pathetic and beneath you.
I don't know if it is beneath him. After all he does follow a shit house team. "Guilty by association" as a famous Manc once said.

You talk some shite don't you, do Arsenal not have their own forum you can go and cry on?

You want VAR to check Haaland bouncing the ball of Gabriel's head...pahahahahahahahhaha. Is there anything that you arse fans wont complain about?

Havertz slammed Rodri in the throat because of comments on mentality and then dropped a disaster class, not a single completed pass. Just about sums up Arsenal and proves Rodri completely right.

More interested in trying to knee cap City players than actually beat them on the pitch, all these years of us trouncing you for titles is making Arteta and the players go insane.
Don't think that idiot havertz understood the mentality comment. I never learned this lesson in life that if someone is better than me at something that I should go and kick his arse so that I can feel better about how inadequate I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.