Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

You’re talking to a real football fan of almost sixty years who has seen awful decisions against your shower of cheats going back to Jeff Blockley. Look it up sunshine. And who am I replying to?
Here is the action before Foden was pushed. The lying bastards never stand to scrutiny.

Attachments

• foden001.jpg
    foden001.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 12
Wow, some interesting dialogue in here. Regardless of whatever Foden was up to come on mate let's face it we get up to far more shithousery than City do! I don't think we're as bad as the press makes out but for sure there's lots of tactical timeouts and Raya flopping on the ball a lot.

Look I'm not going to criticise it too much apart from my personal red line of feigning injury (that bollocks can fuck right off) and a lot of teams do it but you're never going to win an argument that has the position of Man City conducting shithousery to the extent Arsenal have done (even if I think there are worse teams in the PL).

PS just found a pic of Arteta at training last week conducting a Dark Arts session.1000014795.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.