Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

:D you seem angry?:) Our players never cheat in any way, are you happy?:)

Foden against Atletico crawl back on the pitch to delay proceedings. Below you may find quite obvious one too:

Foden is one of the honest players though I think.

Point has been entirely different, its simply happens and everybody do it from time to time.
No point to respond by hate. But who am I talking to in this plase:)

You’re talking to a real football fan of almost sixty years who has seen awful decisions against your shower of cheats going back to Jeff Blockley. Look it up sunshine. And who am I replying to?

Hardly its a response to a topic Ive been on.

But, surprise, surprise, many do it regularly. Yes, City players too. You may recall Foden for a few times. Its just sometimes happening. Sometimes its really hard to tell by eye test, but people love to impute wrongdoing to others, especially rival players, fans etc.

I think by that point Foden was wearing a bandage on his head from getting absolutely battered during that game, with a ref refusing to protect our players or manage the game well. In a one off game where the opposition were animals, yeah Foden did do that.

Half your side went down with cramp, despite not doing any running at all the whole second half? Raya had a number of mysterious injuries but recovered in time to take an age to restart the game. You can argue why you did it all you want, the ref should have had the balls to put a stop to it, my problem is weirdos denying it happened.

Take a look at City’s youth team against your lot in the semi final of the youth cup. Down to ten men after about two minutes and lost to a last minute injury time winner. Which team did the cheating and shithousing? Have a look and come back to me.
Runs right through every age group and even your women’s team. Look at their manager too, lovely fella.

I think by that point Foden was wearing a bandage on his head from getting absolutely battered during that game, with a ref refusing to protect our players or manage the game well. In a one off game where the opposition were animals, yeah Foden did do that.

Half your side went down with cramp, despite not doing any running at all the whole second half? Raya had a number of mysterious injuries but recovered in time to take an age to restart the game. You can argue why you did it all you want, the ref should have had the balls to put a stop to it, my problem is weirdos denying it happened.
"half your side"?;) No, its not.

That Foden clip lol.
Arsenal fans going on the Internet looking for City players diving.
Clueless.I do not think they realise the cheating their players did a few weeks back.
I thought they would have come back with Phil as a 16 year old substitute running behind with a note telling our keeper to feign injury so they can have a group chat on the sidelines.
Even a going down with cramp,the game not stopping and getting up and sprinting back.
The clueless cunts do not realise what a shit show their team put on time wasting wise a few weeks back.

"half your side"?;) No, its not.
How many times did your players have cramp? Always the team winning that get cramp, funny that isn't it. The ref even ignored it towards the end, telling Raya to kick it out if he wants to stop play. He went to kick it out, it fell short and stayed in play and then the ref blew to stop the game. Madness. As I say, the problem was the ref for not putting a stop to Arsenals cheating antics, if Arsenal are that small time they feel that is the only way they can play a match with 10 men then that's ok. Just don't deny it.

Can’t understand why engage with him he only see’s everything through the prism of arsenal,if they had a player sent off for a two footed challenge or violent conduct he would defend it and blame it on the opponents..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.