Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Havertz and Saka are the most important players currently. In 2024 Havertz has the same number of goal contributions as Haaland (if you exclude penalties) and Saka has been the best creative player in the PL this season stats-wise (see attached pic).View attachment 134113
Fuck off you patronising prick.
Have they won the treble.
No

Havertz and Saka are the most important players currently. In 2024 Havertz has the same number of goal contributions as Haaland (if you exclude penalties) and Saka has been the best creative player in the PL this season stats-wise (see attached pic).View attachment 134113
Not a single Arsenal player gets into a full strength City team, with the possible exception of squeezing Ødegaard into midfield somewhere, so keep your individual stats to yourself, because we won POTY and the PL last year and a half-strength City are already above The Arse this season!

You do know that Partey and Rodri are mates right? They played together at Atletico. What happened to Rodri is a massive shame but to say it was as a result of thuggery is disingenuous. Unless I'm having a crisis of memory Haaland was smashing into players as well. It was a physical game.

Re the prime Atletico comment - sure that happened when Arsenal went down to 10 as doing otherwise would have been suicide. People talk about how Liverpool come and give City a game - well let's not forget at 11 v 11 Arsenal were 2-1 up and looking threatening. I'm not saying they'd definitely have won the game but what was clear is City weren't having it all their own way and I'm sure that dynamic would have continued into the 2nd half. The red killed the game as a spectacle.

I remember Liverpool going down to 10 at the Etihad and getting battered 5-0 so it is hardly surprising Arsenal would revert to their strengths as if they'd tried to attack and leave spaces that would play into City's hands.

All very nice… but how do you explain Declan Rice screaming with joy and celebrating like he’d scored when Rodri was forced off… Rodri was targeted for treatment in that game no doubt about Havertz’s actions at the kick off make that abundantly clear.

Last edited:
Not a single Arsenal player gets into a full strength City team, with the possible exception of squeezing Ødegaard into midfield somewhere, so keep your individual stats to yourself, because we won POTY and the PL last year and a half-strength City are already above The Arse this season!
Yeah sure lol. I can tell you now that Saliba, Gabriel and Saka for starters walk into your team. After that it's marginal. Personally I'd take Raya over Ederson. From City's side I'd say Haaland, Gvardiol, Foden and Rodri are the players who'd definitely get in the Arsenal team, KDB if fit would as well. After that like I said before it's marginal.

Yeah sure lol. I can tell you now that Saliba, Gabriel and Saka for starters walk into your team. After that it's marginal. Personally I'd take Raya over Ederson. From City's side I'd say Haaland, Gvardiol, Foden and Rodri are the players who'd definitely get in the Arsenal team, KDB if fit would as well. After that like I said before it's marginal.
Considering you have by far the best players, can you explain to everyone on here why you've won fuck all..

Saka , Gabriel and Saliba wouldn't be walking anywhere.
They'd crawl and roll around on the floor for 10 minutes maybe..

You really do talk absolute shite.

So question..
Which one of the 3 mentioned players do you reckon the Tarquins are going to sell to balance the books? Or maybe all 3. :-)

LOL!! Come back to us when you lot actually win something and when you do it season after season you may have a case, until then give it a rest.

Is it delusion, arrogance or misplaced entitlement?

To even suggest there are only 4 City players who get into the Arse team would also presuppose it was actually The Arse team, NOT MAN CITY, who not only won the last 4 PL titles, the 6 of last 7, plus the Champions League and Club World Cup in the last two years. The Opta Best Team in the World…but only 4 of them get into Legohead’s cheating XI?!

Tell me again…did you win ANY of those things?!

Thanks, I needed a laugh!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.