Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Yeah sure lol. I can tell you now that Saliba, Gabriel and Saka for starters walk into your team. After that it's marginal. Personally I'd take Raya over Ederson. From City's side I'd say Haaland, Gvardiol, Foden and Rodri are the players who'd definitely get in the Arsenal team, KDB if fit would as well. After that like I said before it's marginal.

I'll admit I don't watch Arsenal too much, really only when you play City.

What I've generally seen is Saliba and Gabriel playing in a back 6, behind a deep midfield playing in a low block.

Pretty much what Tarkowski and Ben Mee used to do for Burnley. Any defender can look good with that much help.

They're decent defenders, don't get me wrong, but they certainly don't walk into our side. They would get some games though.

Is it delusion, arrogance or misplaced entitlement?

To even suggest there are only 4 City players who get into the Arse team would also presuppose it was actually The Arse team, NOT MAN CITY, who not only won the last 4 PL titles, the 6 of last 7, plus the Champions League and Club World Cup in the last two years. The Opta Best Team in the World…but only 4 of them get into Legohead’s cheating XI?!

Tell me again…did you win ANY of those things?!

Thanks, I needed a laugh!!!
Guys an absolute " wum" mate..

How anyone can compare any Tarquin player to ours is pure delusion.
What this plum fails to realise is this team of ours have consistently gone for every pot we can get our hands on every single season.
Tarquins try and go for just 1.
Everyone of our players has contributed to the greatest side the English league has ever seen.

Is it delusion, arrogance or misplaced entitlement?

To even suggest there are only 4 City players who get into the Arse team would also presuppose it was actually The Arse team, NOT MAN CITY, who not only won the last 4 PL titles, the 6 of last 7, plus the Champions League and Club World Cup in the last two years. The Opta Best Team in the World…but only 4 of them get into Legohead’s cheating XI?!

Tell me again…did you win ANY of those things?!

Thanks, I needed a laugh!!!
No I said 4 City players were guaranteed starters in the Arsenal team (5 if KDB is fit and shows his typical form as he'd get in ahead of Odegaard), 3 Arsenal players were guaranteed starters in the City team and the for the rest it's marginal. Meaning if you made a combined best XI Gabriel, Saliba and Saka would for sure get in, Haaland, Foden, Rodri, Gvardiol and if fit KDB get in and then for the other 3 slots it's marginal.

No I said 4 City players were guaranteed starters in the Arsenal team (5 if KDB is fit and shows his typical form as he'd get in ahead of Odegaard), 3 Arsenal players were guaranteed starters in the City team and the for the rest it's marginal. Meaning if you made a combined best XI Gabriel, Saliba and Saka would for sure get in, Haaland, Foden, Rodri, Gvardiol and if fit KDB get in and then for the other 3 slots it's marginal.
Give it up mate.
I get it.. your a Tarquin fan.
You have uncontrollable bias towards your club and player's.

Your problem now is you have to support a club that's a known fuckin cheat.

Saka , Gabriel and Saliba wouldn't be walking anywhere.
They'd crawl and roll around on the floor for 10 minutes maybe..

You really do talk absolute shite.

So question..
Which one of the 3 mentioned players do you reckon the Tarquins are going to sell to balance the books? Or maybe all 3. :-)
No books to balance but regarding who we will sell next I suspect it will be Zinchenko, Jesus, Tomiyasu and Kivior who are next on their way.

I get a feeling Timber will take Ben White's place permanently so White may leave to get guaranteed football particularly as Arsenal have the 17 year old Myles Lewis-Skelly coming through who shows high potential.

Guys an absolute " wum" mate..

How anyone can compare any Tarquin player to ours is pure delusion.
What this plum fails to realise is this team of ours have consistently gone for every pot we can get our hands on every single season.
Tarquins try and go for just 1.
Everyone of our players has contributed to the greatest side the English league has ever seen.
…and they are breaking PL and CL records every time they don’t lose in either competition, having been nowhere in either competition about a decade ago.

The Arse? Apparently, they can get up for an Emirates FA Cup every few years, and I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the only thing they win is sponsored by THEIR major sponsor!!!

Imagine the uproar if City kept winning the Etihad Premier League!!!

Reactions: MMA
No I said 4 City players were guaranteed starters in the Arsenal team (5 if KDB is fit and shoes his typical form as he'd get in ahead of Odegaard), 3 Arsenal players were guaranteed starters in the City team and the for the rest it's marginal. Meaning if you made a combined best XI Gabriel, Saliba and Saka would for sure get in, Haaland, Foden, Rodri, Gvardiol and if fit KDB get in and then for the other 3 slots it's marginal.
Your faint condescension is beginning to become tedious, your confidence built on nothing more than bluster and media hype is both irritating and laughable, you have won 1 fa cup for a near 800m spend, haaland was right stay humble until you have done something otherwise you sound like a member of aftv, ffs you arent even currently top of the league, you are embarrassing yourself and annoying everyone else in equal measure

Give it up mate.
I get it.. your a Tarquin fan.
You have uncontrollable bias towards your club and player's.

Your problem now is you have to support a club that's a known fuckin cheat.
Where are they cheating? If you're talking about shareholder loans that's not cheating as it is part of the current rules (and a rule City voted in favour of!). Assuming these rules change then they'll need to comply with that of course but as it stands they're only adhering to current rules.

No books to balance but regarding who we will sell next I suspect it will be Zinchenko, Jesus, Tomiyasu and Kivior who are next on their way.

I get a feeling Timber will take Ben White's place permanently so White may leave to get guaranteed football particularly as Arsenal have the 17 year old Myles Lewis-Skelly coming through who shows high potential.
"Every team " has books to balance..
Or are your club exempt from that..

Oh wait!!...

Where are they cheating? If you're talking about shareholder loans that's not cheating as it is part of the current rules (and a rule City voted in favour of!). Assuming these rules change then they'll need to comply with that of course but as it stands they're only adhering to current rules.
Rules set up to favour your club , set up behind the scenes with the head of the premier league.

We voted , but we've played the long game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.