Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Where are they cheating? If you're talking about shareholder loans that's not cheating as it is part of the current rules (and a rule City voted in favour of!). Assuming these rules change then they'll need to comply with that of course but as it stands they're only adhering to current rules.

I'm not surprised that the outcome of the trial is Arsenal taking the charges away from City and onto themselves

Forever lapping up our castoffs

What, for adhering to the rules that were in place at the time? Good luck with that. I'd also say City's biggest battle is yet to be won. Win that and feel free to lecture morality to other clubs, but until then best to keep your head down old chap.
I think you should pipe the fuck down, you clearly are hurt it is finally exposed that your club is part of the cabal trying to stop us for a long time , you are throwing around the 115 charges and begging for us to be guilty , jog on

I think you should pipe the fuck down, you clearly are hurt it is finally exposed that your club is part of the cabal trying to stop us for a long time , you are throwing around the 115 charges and begging for us to be guilty , jog on
Well said blue! It doesn't take long for the mask to drop. Nicey nicey when it suits but otherwise snide comments.

ArseWipes have been equally as active in attempting to destroy City as any other club.

Their pompous,misplaced sense of elitism and arrogance has been no mask for the insidious,
disingenuous, double standards and lack of good faith which is their benchmark.

Wenger, the letter heading, poaching R Tetta etc and et al.

Kronke is a manipulative, dollar grabbing bastard with the morals of a rabid tom cat.

He, and several others, will be seething that City's victory will add millions to their financial operating costs in interest payments on shareholder loans and that any future loans will be subject to the PLs ATP rules.

The biters are being bitten !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

:D you seem angry?:) Our players never cheat in any way, are you happy?:)

Foden against Atletico crawl back on the pitch to delay proceedings. Below you may find quite obvious one too:

Foden is one of the honest players though I think.

Point has been entirely different, its simply happens and everybody do it from time to time.
No point to respond by hate. But who am I talking to in this plase:)

Hardly proof positive that grainy video from a 100 yards away.
Looks like he tripped or even left a header. Your team on the other hand. Everyone can see the antics clearly - and not just City fans.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.