Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

That Arsenal fan is a bell end. I do actually understand what he is trying to say. Basically that their hardest games have already been played and away. Anfield aside on paper they shouldn't really lose any of their away games now. That is why we love football though as they will probably lose somewhere unexpected. As someone else has said, I would love them to go invincible, whilst we still finish top. To prove that as great as going unbeaten is, it doesn't guarantee anything.

That Arsenal fan is a bell end. I do actually understand what he is trying to say. Basically that their hardest games have already been played and away. Anfield aside on paper they shouldn't really lose any of their away games now. That is why we love football though as they will probably lose somewhere unexpected. As someone else has said, I would love them to go invincible, whilst we still finish top. To prove that as great as going unbeaten is, it doesn't guarantee anything.
Arsenal's hardest games in order are as follows;

1. City away
2. Dippers away
3. City home
4. Spurs away
5. Villa Away
6. Dippers home

We've done 1. 4 and 5 and got 7 points so that's great but it's not a guarantee we will beat City at the Emirates as thats our 3rd toughest game of the whole season and could certainly lose at Klanfield. We've got Liverpool at home next weekend so that actually will say more about where Liverpool are than Arsenal.

1. City away
2. Dippers away
3. City home
4. Spurs away
5. Villa Away
6. Dippers home

We've done 1. 4 and 5 and got 7 points so that's great but it's not a guarantee we will beat City at the Emirates as thats our 3rd toughest game of the whole season and could certainly lose at Klanfield. We've got Liverpool at home next weekend so that actually will say more about where Liverpool are than Arsenal.
Your harder fixtures are always away for me and that is what that bald nonce is trying to convey. They are only Liverpool away from having them hardest away fixtures out of the way. That isn't a guarantee that the home games are a given but you would fancy yourselves not to lose them even if you don't win. Arsenal won't go unbeaten, but I was trying to say I got his logic (a bit)

Your harder fixtures are always away for me and that is what that bald nonce is trying to convey. They are only Liverpool away from having them hardest away fixtures out of the way. That isn't a guarantee that the home games are a given but you would fancy yourselves not to lose them even if you don't win. Arsenal won't go unbeaten, but I was trying to say I got his logic (a bit)
We won't go unbeaten but also City at the Emirates is harder than all away games apart from City away and Dippers away.

1. City away
2. Dippers away
3. City home
4. Spurs away
5. Villa Away
6. Dippers home

That's it then lads. We're fucked, the titles off to North London. Congratulations Mikel, job done.

Probably our 100 points smashed also. What an achievement. All done without spending any money and with class.

Last edited:

1. City away
2. Dippers away
3. City home
4. Spurs away
5. Villa Away
6. Dippers home

and yet you dropped points to brighton at home, that is the reason you've lost the league

Sadly Martinelli got injured so was unable to play for Brazil but it seems he may recover in time to play against Bournemouth this weekend.

In other equally shocking news, smoking tobacco is bad for your health.
Does anyone smoke nowadays? All I see are kids who think they are fucking dragons inhaling fibreglass and stinking everyone else out with whatever sickly flavour they are polluting themselves with.

Back on topic.

Regulation Arse win this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.