Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Looking at the lineups there's not much creativity in the Arsenal side although Merino-Partey-Rice in midfield looks a solid unit.

I've a hunch this might be a draw.

Looking at the lineups there's not much creativity in the Arsenal side although Merino-Partey-Rice in midfield looks a solid unit.

I've a hunch this might be a draw.

I hope you get battered today but I can't see it, I enjoy you posting here because it upsets the easily upset :)

I hope you get battered today but I can't see it, I enjoy you posting here because it upsets the easily upset :)
Ha! Sometimes posting on here reminds me of my childhood visits to the zoo when I'd visit the primate enclosure. I'd make a whooping noise, one ape would respond with a 'whoop whoop whoop' sound, then the other apes would join in and within 10 seconds there would be a cacophony of screeching apes!

Obviously that's just a minority of members here but they do tend to be the loudest!

Ha! Sometimes posting on here reminds me of my childhood visits to the zoo when I'd visit the primate enclosure. I'd make a whooping noise, one ape would respond with a 'whoop whoop whoop' sound, then the other apes would join in and within 10 seconds there would be a cacophony of screeching apes!

Obviously that's just a minority of members here but they do tend to be the loudest!

It is fucking weird that you post on here though.

Saying that, I suppose theres only so much reminiscing about the Invincibles and "its our year" that one can put up with though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.