Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Another red card.
Arteta will be crying again tonight.
How many games have Arsenal had a player sent off this season?
Off the top of my head it's at least 3 (out of 8 games), which is an incredibly poor record.
I wouldn't be surprised if Arteta is made to appear before a Premier League panel,to explain to them what is going on with his players .

Off the top of my head it's at least 3 (out of 8 games), which is an incredibly poor record.
I wouldn't be surprised if Arteta is made to appear before a Premier League panel,to explain to them what is going on with his players .
Yeah, bet Arteta is shitting himself.

Hi Mikel, come in! Sit down. This is just a formality. We’ll release a statement saying we’ve warned Arsenal about their future conduct. How are you getting on overthrowing those dirty oil money cunts?

Not so well just yet. We need to poach more staff!

Good-oh, crack on. Fancy a biscuit? They’re only Crawford’s I’m afraid. Cut backs to pay the legal bills.

It’s hilarious and the league are onto them. I just hope their next game is a big one, minus him. That aren’t getting away with their cheating **** ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.