Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

You do know that Partey and Rodri are mates right? They played together at Atletico. What happened to Rodri is a massive shame but to say it was as a result of thuggery is disingenuous. Unless I'm having a crisis of memory Haaland was smashing into players as well. It was a physical game.

Re the prime Atletico comment - sure that happened when Arsenal went down to 10 as doing otherwise would have been suicide. People talk about how Liverpool come and give City a game - well let's not forget at 11 v 11 Arsenal were 2-1 up and looking threatening. I'm not saying they'd definitely have won the game but what was clear is City weren't having it all their own way and I'm sure that dynamic would have continued into the 2nd half. The red killed the game as a spectacle.

I remember Liverpool going down to 10 at the Etihad and getting battered 5-0 so it is hardly surprising Arsenal would revert to their strengths as if they'd tried to attack and leave spaces that would play into City's hands.

Are they mates? Rodri took his spot in the starting XI so the poor fucker had to go and play for Arsenal.

Arsenal are way too emotional. A win and it's the biggest thing ever, a loss and it's the end of the world.

It must be very draining over the course of a long season and it's no surprise they tend to drop their bundle towards the end.
I think it's a southern thing.
They all mince about with them knee length skirts on drinking some daft very expensive wine to then pretend they're a scary hard bunch of football ultras

I'd rather anyone than the rags.
I don't like any other tram.
Apart from Sheffield United cos a few of My mates are blades they go home and away.
So I don't mind them.
..arsenal have turned into a bunch of big headed twats.
Maybe cos they're from London.
But for me ..
Anyone is better than the rags..if strangeways had a team of 11 rapists and murderers that's would be better than the rags
Marseille

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.