Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Trossard going would make them more unpredictable.

Trossard is a 6-8 out of 10 player and a very good sub to bring on.

Sterling is a 2-10 out of 10 player that might be a game winner or loser.

If I were Arteta, I’d ask Trossard to wait until January when they can buy a replacement.

He will not get close to the amount of goals Sterling scored for City or performance wise peak Sterling at City.

But we are talking about the players now, not 5 years ago.

Trossard looks a more effective player today.

He will not get close to the amount of goals Sterling scored for City or performance wise peak Sterling at City.
The Raheem Sterling at Arsenal is not peak Raheem Sterling at Manchester City.

We’re four or five years past that. I really can’t see him replicating his best seasons with us this season or ever.

The Raheem Sterling at Arsenal is not peak Raheem Sterling at Manchester City.

We’re four or five years past that. I really can’t see him replicating his best seasons with us this season or ever.
This is true, but he’s at the club where he might get back closer to that peak as Arteta was the guy who coached the back post run into him.

However, Arsenal don’t really play for that, so it probably won’t work out that well.

Trossard won't be that much of a loss they are still covered until January. Arsenal dropped points vs Brighton with Trossard starting. Sterling is still good for +10 goals as an impact sub. Gabriel Jesus is still on their books along with Martinelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.