Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

So Odegaard may be fit for the NLD. Haha. Drama queen.
Absolutely no chance, this is a stock Arteta response to try and play mind games with Spurs. You saw the injury, he's not playing and I wouldn't want him to either. Arteta said the same with Saka before the City match at the Emirates last season but Saka didn't play.

Absolutely no chance, this is a stock Arteta response to try and play mind games with Spurs. You saw the injury, he's not playing and I wouldn't want him to either. Arteta said the same with Saka before the City match at the Emirates last season but Saka didn't play.
I for once agree with you, i think if you rush him back it may turn into a long term thing sometimes you have to hold a player back for their own good.

Fair enough. Btw, are you on this thread all day? as soon as I posted this you replied!

Pires has sent them into a frenzy that none of us could ever cause by admitting Doku is better than Saka. They don't know what to do without going in on one of their legends. He's right as well.

So Odegaard may be fit for the NLD. Haha. Drama queen.
He'll probably miss one game all season and Arsenal fans will still name check it and act as if he's missed half a season like kdb did last year. They had 9 outfield players play 34 or more league games last season froma. Possible 38, they were probably the most injury free team in the entire division by a distance too and yet they still think injuries cost them last year.

Pires has sent them into a frenzy that none of us could ever cause by admitting Doku is better than Saka. They don't know what to do without going in on one of their legends. He's right as well.

He'll probably miss one game all season and Arsenal fans will still name check it and act as if he's missed half a season like kdb did last year. They had 9 outfield players play 34 or more league games last season froma. Possible 38, they were probably the most injury free team in the entire division by a distance too and yet they still think injuries cost them last year.
Most the othe games were probably missed thru suspension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.