Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

If that does happen, and we then beat them the following week, that's a seven point gap (plus at least 6 of a GD). I know we've reeled in teams from further back, and they'd have a longer period to do it in. But that would be a challenge for anyone trying to keep pace with us.
I'm inclined to think Arsenal are more likely to crumble than chase us down. I still think they are flaky under that veneer of resilience they have built up in the last year. I also believe this is the strongest squad we have had for a few years.

Arsenal will rush odergard bk and he will end up getting an even worse injury. They should really rule him out till after the next international break but we know how desperate they r. U only have to look at how many games saka plays when not fully fit he's gonna be finished by 26/27

The amusement City fans had at the clip showing the arse fans anger went on forever
Love the way that clip ended just before he was rained on by bottles missiles etc
Didn’t this goal produce the famous clip of arsenal fans going ballistic and used on most fans forums?
You know the one when you see something different everytime
Or am I getting confused

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.