Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Howard Webb agrees that the Declan Rice sending off was correct! For me its up there for the most ridiculous sending's off ever, along with Andy Morrison when he licked Collymore's face, or Kevin Horlock's aggressive walking!

This is the same ref (Howard Webb) that thought De Jong's challenge on Alonso in the World Cup final only deserved a yellow!

Last edited:
9w9T0U3.jpeg

Howard Webb agrees that the Declan Rice sending off was correct! For me its up there for the most ridiculous sending's off ever, along with Andy Morrison when he licked Collymore's face, or Kevin Horlock's aggressive walking!

This is the same ref (Howard Webb) that thought De Jong's challenge on Alonso in the World Cup final only deserved a yellow!
Given they were all told delaying a restart was a yellow before season started he was foolish.

3-0 at half time. Either way they didn't sit back, just like the year before when they went there and won comfortably. Only our game I can think of them sitting back.
That's a different point though. They did attack but it could easily have been 1-1 or even 2-1 Spurs at HT. They were very lucky in that 1H

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.