Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Really pleased with digging out a result with a depleted side against a team whose cup final is against us.

Thought Timber did well against the best right winger in the PL*. Maryinelli missed a good chance but otherwise did well against the best right back in Europe*. And our centre backs kept out the £65m striker who is better than Haaland*. Job done.

*According to Tottenham fans.

For the money spent Spurs look woeful upfront.

Really pleased with digging out a result with a depleted side against a team whose cup final is against us.

Thought Timber did well against the best right winger in the PL*. Maryinelli missed a good chance but otherwise did well against the best right back in Europe*. And our centre backs kept out the £65m striker who is better than Haaland*. Job done.

*According to Tottenham fans.
It was a good result tbf. Without those two i expected Arsenal to struggle at Spurs, to get beat. Still I thought it could have went either way and the stats (I think) show that.

Its mental strength that Arsenal need, to keep going and not bottle it. Took City years to get to that stage with regards to the CL. I just dont know if Arteta can give them that, even now after that result. But we will see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.