Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Think they'll get something tomorrow, but 5 points behind if they get beat, heading into next weekends game.

A fair whack of pressure on them to get the 3 points tomorrow.
If they don’t win today, Lego head will have to come to Etihad and have a go, surely?

Playing for a draw under those circumstances would be barmy.

If they don’t win today, Lego head will have to come to Etihad and have a go, surely?

Playing for a draw under those circumstances would be barmy.
Suppose it depends how you look at it, as if they have a go they're more likely to get beat?

If Odegaard is still out, I'm not convinced they've got enough to have a go and beat us.

They've got early pressure on them today.

If they lost today and we won next week, an 8 point gap could mentally melt their minds. Sadly that relies on Spurs not being Spurs, i just dont see them beating arsenal.

More likely they'll win and they'll get a massive boost from winning without Rice and odegaard who will both be back to face us.

At this stage of the season I am more interested in their mental attitude than results.

In past seasons they alway use up so much emotional energy and are so highly strung from game day 1 that by the time the business end of the season comes around they have nothing left and no levels to go up.

I'll be more worried if they draw today but don't overreact than if they win with their usual histrionics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.