Arsenal Tickets Gone! Hull Last Few tickets left!! Off Site

Re: Arsenal Seat Count:No Need To Hurry Just Yet! 333 Seats Left

jrb said:
Update as of now.

Only 3 seats left in the North Stand Lower Blocks. 1 seat left in each block. 26 seats left in 3 of the 3rd tier blocks.(4,6,16) Block 307 has 95 seats, block 308 has 145 seats and block 309 has 64 seats. I expect the lower tier and the blocks in the 3rd tier with limited seats to sell out very soon.

£20 offer ends today. Get a bargain while you can.

Got mine today at the arndale store.The bastards charged me £25

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: You Best Hurry only '31 Seats left' It's

davet said:
ive been watching the arsenal seat count as well, me thinks a bit of a scam going on here in the ticket office trying to make a game appear to be selling out when it isn't, very very naughty i wanted tickets for this game in an area that had been "sold out" so i bought in another area and now the area that was "sold out" magically becomes available

Mate they are always at it, once phoned for a ticket can't remember the game think it was a uefa game told they only had tickets for front few rows left, so I bought one. Spoke to a mate who got ticket in the 'sold out area' after I'd bought mine. Phoned back kicked off got my ticket changed. Got speaking to the guy in the sales office who told my they had been instructed to sell the seats seen on TV first to make it look fuller than it was. Think the attendance was Mid 30s.

One of the lower blocks in the North Stand has just gone. ;-)

Hughes_head_scout said:
How do you go about getting the £1 tickets for u16's i looked on the site and you can only buy adult tickets. I need 2 for me and my cousin.

Help me out guys... please

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: You Best Hurry only '31 Seats left' It's

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Not this time more than any other time we going to get it right!!

Words taken from the world cup 1982 song?

Hughes_head_scout said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
How do you go about getting the £1 tickets for u16's i looked on the site and you can only buy adult tickets. I need 2 for me and my cousin.

Ring the ticketline number. They will advise you. Open until 11pm I think.

Another seat/block gone in the NS Lower. Once seat and one block left there.

Hughes_head_scout said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

I think they have to have a Live4City customer number, but I could be wrong. I tried to order a junior ticket on an adult customer number but it wouldn't let me. So I had to register the junior for Live4City.

Their are loads left.As mentioned i got mine from the tciket office this morning and asked what they had left,the girl said "where do you want to sit", "level 2 i replied" expecting to get told no chance.Managed to get Level 2 Colin Bell Stand no problem.I don't think this will be a sell out i'm afraid

online or you have to go to ticket office

Lower blocks haver now all gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.