Arsenal Tickets Gone! Hull Last Few tickets left!! Off Site

Re: Arsenal Seat Count:35 seats added to block 109 1 in 3rd tier

Only 8 seats left!! via the website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=CM&product=09CCAR&campaign=%20%20&type=H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... %20&type=H</a>

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: They're going fast! 166 Seats Left

BlueT said:
jrb said:
Seat update.

Arsenal 166 seast left.

Hull 156 seats left.

Chelsea 278 seats left.

So in total for all 3 matches there are only 600 seats left out of a total capcity of roughly 142,500. Ok, we need to minus the prawn sandwich eaters, etc, but it's still a indication of what support this club can get if the team keeps on playing well and starts winning instead of drawing all the time.(arf!)

I expect all 3 games to eventually sell out. Perhaps there may be a few tickets unsold for the Hull game.
Im glad we are going to sell out against arsenal, should be a great atmosphere with 6000 gooners looking for Ade's blood. Hopefully we can lift the team like we did against hamburg.
I am with the Prawn Sandwich Brigade against Hull .so while you are Queing up knee deep at halfe time to get a pie & a pint I will be on a Nice glass of Ausralias finest with a Vodka & Orange to wash down my halfe time Meal

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: ALERT!! ALERT!! 8 Seats Left

My mate in work has just order 2 over the phone and the girl said there's now 6 left!!!

Another 51 Seats just became available in block 109.

Moston_blue said:
My mate in work has just order 2 over the phone and the girl said there's now 6 left!!!

Another 30odd are showing at the bottom of 109 now!! FFS - they are annoying me now

35 seats added to to block 109, lower tier. Bottom 2 rows. 1 seat left in the 3rd tier. website stated high activty.

Melt down, melt down. Alert!

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: ALERT!! ALERT!! 19 Seats Left

Arsenal down to 19 seats and Hull 48 seats.

Re: Arsenal Seat Count: ALERT!! ALERT!! 19 Seats Left

92 Seats for Hull released in blocks 221 & 231

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.