Arsenal V Barcelona

Fabregas' Successful Passes (Left) - Xavi Successful Passes (Right)
14106_382838322556_175449817556_3691617_5491820_n.jpg

Bacary Sagna Touches (Left) - Dani Alves Touches (Right)
14106_382838327556_175449817556_3691618_1158540_n.jpg

One thing that last night taught everyone, its about putting it in the net, i wont be surprised if Arse win over there, after all, we did (-;

the goats backside said:
One thing that last night taught everyone, its about putting it in the net, i wont be surprised if Arse win over there, after all, we did (-;

Thats because we are better than the arse...4-2

mcfc_die_hard said:
Anyone who thinks arsenal has the slightest chance of going through are mental.

No fabregas for the next leg and at the nou camp! Barca will put about 5 past them and that isnt an exaderation. Xavi was mad after the game and he said it could have been a 6-2 game to them. Arsenal wont be able to get into barca's half in the return leg, messi will come to life at home aswell.

Also messi wasnt as lively as he usually was but the fact arsenal put so much effort into stopping messi they allowed Xavi to dictate the game.

The return leg could be messy and i mean big score messy!

lol...
the game isn't played on paper.
i can bet that you were 1 of the people who said it was over when we were down 0 - 2. barca already had a suspect defense, with both puyol & pique out anything is possible.
nasri can deputise for fabregas, he plays better in the middle anyway.
rosicky can do a job in place of arshavin.
arsenal will be going there with nothing to lose, since everybody & their granny thinks we're already out.

anything is possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.