Arsenal v Celtic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3216650/arsenal_cheats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3216650/arsenal_cheats/</a>

disgusting

Big John said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Arsenal are a club who have lost it's soul. The football supporter has been priced out and the entertainment has replaced them.

No atmosphere
Shout hooooof everytime someone dares to play a long ball
Just stand up and clap when a goal is scored
Mexican waves
Announcer says the first name, crowd chants the surname when reading the names out

They have lost the core of their support and it's been replaced by happy clappers who would probably not go if Fab Fabregas and Excellent Eduardo were no longer there.

What about this.http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/c...of-the-emirates

Club begins 'Arsenalisation' of the Emirates

Look around Emirates Stadium and maybe, just maybe, one or two little things will strike you as being different. That’s because the process of ‘Arsenalisation’ – turning the Gunners’ home into a very visible stronghold of all things Arsenal through a variety of artistic and creative means – is well and truly underway, with some exciting and sometimes truly extraordinary effects coming your way.

Among the new features will be 12 ‘Greatest Moments’ walls around the lower concourse, including quotations or commentary around a truly iconic moment in the Gunners’ history along with pertinent images and numbering. These have been selected through a poll on Arsenal.com, and will depict:

25 – The Herbert Chapman era
71 – The ‘double’
89 – Winning the title at Anfield
94 – Winning the Cup Winners’ Cup
95 – Dennis Bergkamp signing for Arsenal
96 – Arsène Wenger appointed manager
97 – Ian Wright breaks Cliff Bastin’s goalscoring record
98 – First ‘double’ under Arsène Wenger
02 – Another ‘double’
04 – Arsenal winning the league and remaining unbeaten
05 – Thierry Henry breaking the Club’s goalscoring record
49 – Unbeaten run by the ‘Invincibles’
This is just one of a whole range of installations and visuals that you’ll see springing up in the coming weeks. There will be pictures and displays celebrating the Gunners’ exploits in Europe, the Club’s managers, its hat-trick heroes, and a special players’ signing wall – among much more.

You’ll also notice the pattern of a cannon displayed among some of the seats inside the ground – and a magnificent, mould-breaking ‘Highbury Shrine’ will be coming this way very soon too. It is also hoped that images will also be mounted on eight ‘cores’ around the outside of stadium – subject to planning permission – leading to the cumulative effect of 32 Arsenal Legends ‘embracing’ the stadium and the fans.

Arsenal CEO Ivan Gazidis, who has been involved at the heart of this process, spoke to the matchday programme to tell us more about the intentions behind, and the hoped-for effects of, Arsenalisation.

“It’s important to recognise that our fans are at the centre of the Club, and that the supporters who attend our games have a right to have their say about the environment in which they watch those games. Listening to our fans, we were hearing a consistent message that, while Emirates is a superb modern stadium, they want us to make it more of a home. Ultimately it’s our fans’ house, so we’ve listened to that and taken steps over the last months to engage them in a process of discussion about what these ideas should be - and then to implement as many of them as we can early on in the new season.

“I’m really excited about all the elements of Arsenalisation. As they come together and you begin to see the vision realised, it’s going to have a tremendous impact. The lower concourse is going to be transformed, and for the fans who attend that area it will make a fairly dramatic impact on their matchday experience. Additionally, I think the Highbury Shrine is one of the most sensational pieces of creative artwork that I’ve seen and it will be very impactful – while the cumulative impact of the players ‘embracing’ the stadium will be dramatic when all eight cores are covered.

“You’ll already notice the cannon logo that will be formed by the seats in the lower level opposite the tunnel. This ensures that we’ll have something inside the stadium itself stating very clearly that this is Arsenal’s home in a way that is consistent with the values of the Club. It’s understated but confident. All of these things are done with a view to recognising the history, the tradition and the values of the Club – but also providing a new, forward-looking vision and visual style to the stadium. Our rich tradition, coupled with vision, has always been a part of Arsenal.

“There will be more changes to come. It’s important to understand that this is a first phase – there are other things that we think are great ideas, like moving away from the idea of ‘Quadrants’ and instigating a more ‘human’ naming of the various parts of the stadium, along with relocating the clock to the inside of the stadium. Some of those things have not been practical to implement for this year, for various reasons, but we still have them very much on our radar screen for the future.

“We’re also going to be spending time learning more about the mechanics of the stadium and ways in which we can improve the fan experience in all aspects, not only visually.

“We have been working hard on Arsenalisation for the last couple of months, and will be phasing changes in over the first two or three home games - and I think that’ll be quite exciting, because each time you come back to the stadium there’ll be something new to experience. I hope all supporters enjoy the new developments as much as we have enjoyed putting them together.”

[Monday, August 24, 2009]

They can do as much "arsenalisation" as they want, it wont change the attitude of the fans. I feel sorry for the vast majority of Arsenal fans who are no longer part of the club thanks to kodak flashing happy clappers that have took their place.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mancityscot said:
No I'm saying rangers are the pricks as they cheat. Did you watch the match on sundY? Eduardo is a cheat. And since when have Celtic ever cheated horrendously? Arsenal have dived at every chance

I hate them both but Celtic a little more as they have horrible politics, encourage paedophilia through the systematic raping of the youth team. Also they behaved like arseholes a few weeks back culminating in a 3yr old being bricked. Not into it, Europe is better off without them.

Cheating happens in football on a daily basis, I won't weep for Celtic.

What an appalling narrow minded tosser you are. Celtic encourage paedo's?? Is that what you're saying? Stick to your own wee ignorant world. Next you'll be telling us Rags put ice on the Munich runway. I saw and heard about City fans throwing stones at Celtic fans exiting the ground to go on the coaches. For the record I was in the City end. What happened to the 3 year old kid was appalling but in any scrap it takes 2 to tango.

Back onto the thread and planet earth, Arsenal won a 2 legged contest because they were the better side, no complaints from me.

bang out of order from eduardo , not happy with that at all , any player that dives should have to wear a pink tutu for the next three away matches he plays in :)
couple of comments on here about the support , what has happened to my club breaks my heart , sold out to become a world brand , change the crest , change the colour of the home kit and have fucking white as an away kit , now its blue for fucks sake . they dont want the working class lads in there any more , they want the day trippers who spend £50 in the club shop before the game and £7.20 for a pint and a pie at half time , stewards that are wankers , a text grassing service in the ground i could go on but it depresses me too much . give me the days of standing on the north bank at highbury rather then a concrete bowl half full of tarquins and jeremeys ......

I agree with everything you say exile, but every ground in the prem has no atmosphere. A few of my mates went up to celtic park last week and said it was the worst atmosphere they have heard away from home in a long time. I mean the anfield myth along with the newcastle one is a joke, both of them are shocking.

And yes eduardo dived, but saying he should be banned, does that mean adebayour should be banned after he dived against united in the semi last year? Every team has divers, but supporteers dont like to admit it.

jonnobiggestfan said:
honestly hate arsenal and their c**t manager wenger he would be screaming blue murder if some player took a dive like that little gypsy did tonight !

I honestly can not wait to destroy this lot in a few weeks,
hopefully ade scores a few and dances right in front of the dugout in front of the grasshopper

Lol. I cant wait for us to put your mercenary team in its place. Enjoy your fight for sixth spot.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mancityscot said:
No I'm saying rangers are the pricks as they cheat. Did you watch the match on sundY? Eduardo is a cheat. And since when have Celtic ever cheated horrendously? Arsenal have dived at every chance

I hate them both but Celtic a little more as they have horrible politics, encourage paedophilia through the systematic raping of the youth team. Also they behaved like arseholes a few weeks back culminating in a 3yr old being bricked. Not into it, Europe is better off without them.

Cheating happens in football on a daily basis, I won't weep for Celtic.
What the fuck are you talking about? No, really, what are you blabbering on here?

Horrible politics? If you mean Irish Republicanism, nothing wrong with their politics. Encourage Paedophilia? Maybe you should stop reading Rangers websites, they're obsessed with the idea, reality is one person decades ago was a paedophile in an era where if there was no evidence nothing could be done legally. He was fired regardless.

Did our fans not behave like arseholes? Celtic according to UEFA are one of the best sets of fans around, pretty much every team that goes to Celtic Park on an important night tell of how good Celtic fans are, I've seen City fans just as bad as the cunts that came down to Eastlands a few weeks back. I've seen City fans singing about being up to their necks in fenian blood while an actual "fenian" (me) is sat behind them.

Gurn more.

kacoo said:
jonnobiggestfan said:
honestly hate arsenal and their c**t manager wenger he would be screaming blue murder if some player took a dive like that little gypsy did tonight !

I honestly can not wait to destroy this lot in a few weeks,
hopefully ade scores a few and dances right in front of the dugout in front of the grasshopper

Lol. I cant wait for us to put your mercenary team in its place. Enjoy your fight for sixth spot.
aye, mercenaries, because your players play for free am i right?

We'll enjoy it, it'll be with you anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.