Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

Last pre season Arsenal beat us 3 -1 and today they had more first teamers out so the result is not the end of the world.

My concern is that we face tough opening fixtures and it would appear that a lot of our star players are not fit.

I think the team we saw today will be very different when it comes to playing in the league. Having said that arsenal can only beat what is in front of them and they did so fairly easily. Arsenal do look strong but this ultimately will have no bearing on how the season will pan out.

Revolver said:
Last pre season Arsenal beat us 3 -1 and today they had more first teamers out so the result is not the end of the world.

My concern is that we face tough opening fixtures and it would appear that a lot of our star players are not fit.
Who say's they're not fit?

Not worried about the result. That defence won't likely be seen again.

I just feel sorry for the fans who traveled to watch that. And I'm a little nervous about the fitness of our best players with the league a week away.

FromPollockToSilva said:
We're going to be written off by some people and no one got injured. I'm absolutely fine with that.

Great username, never forget where we came from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.