Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

Dynamo11 said:
If I see Clichy at right back again I will spray my brains all over Kippax Corner

Only in emergency. Fingers crossed both Zaba and Sagna will stay injury free.

That was a pile of poo but at least the torrential rain didn't fall while we were walking to and from the ground.
If we ever play Clichy at RB with Dead Rick and Nasty in the middle we'll get shafted, but that's unlikely to happen so there's no reason to panic.
That we have to play Newcastle next Sunday with many players that still aren't ready is more of a worry but I'm sure Pellers will sort it out. The loyal support that came dressed as empty seats shows what so many think of our attitude to overblown friendlies.
And the half and half scarf wankers nearly outnumbered the normals.
And if you haven't guessed the Arsenal support spent all the first half booing Nasri's every touch. Classless twats.

Luck95 said:
did anyone see the fella punch some other bloke about 88 minutes. Around block 111-112 - that was the highlight for me. also noticed another 2 city fans getting close to a scrap - not good to see.

Was in 112, Row 14... Didn't see this at all.

Only bad behaviour I saw today was from Blues in the toilets, pulled all the ceiling down, wrecking the smoke alarms so they could have a cigarette.

Oh and the chubby lad at the front of 112 who threw his shirt onto the pitch (haha maniac) only to then realise what he had done, and spent the remaining 5mins begging the stewards to return his shirt.

Not bothered about the result (was expecting an Arsenal win) what pissed me off the most was the performance from the "team"
Just couldn't be assed could they.

Why Always Ste said:
Luck95 said:
did anyone see the fella punch some other bloke about 88 minutes. Around block 111-112 - that was the highlight for me. also noticed another 2 city fans getting close to a scrap - not good to see.

Was in 112, Row 14... Didn't see this at all.

Only bad behaviour I saw today was from Blues in the toilets, pulled all the ceiling down, wrecking the smoke alarms so they could have a cigarette.

Oh and the chubby lad at the front of 112 who threw his shirt onto the pitch (haha maniac) only to then realise what he had done, and spent the remaining 5mins begging the stewards to return his shirt.

Not bothered about the result (was expecting an Arsenal win) what pissed me off the most was the performance from the "team"
Just couldn't be assed could they

yeah agree

Just got back

Pathetic turnout from City fans. Embarrassing

As for the game, I feared the worst when I heard who was out. We had a good midfield and forward line, but the defence was totally makeshift

clichy was really poor. I don't know why we played him at right back when we had Micah available. That was a mistake. I thought we started really lazy and complacent and although Arsenal weren't creating anything, they were pressing. Thereafter City bossed the game, but didn't get much luck.

Kolarov and Silva were the best players. Silva was particularly impressive. Best player on the pitch by some distance

Again Ramsey impressive for Arsenal. They were well organised, took their goals well but didn't really do much

I don't think we are ready for Newcastle away. Looked very disjointed

I wish we had tried to win and keep those pricks quiet, they even have the words another season another trophy all over the press, if we had won it would of been arse bandits have trophy stolen from them, so ARSEwipe is writing to the FA about our ball boys.
God, talk about gifting the opposition a tonic ffs.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
I wish we had tried to win and keep those pricks quiet, they even have the words another season another trophy all over the press, if we had won it would of been arse bandits have trophy stolen from them, so ARSEwipe is writing to the FA about our ball boys.
God, talk about gifting the opposition a tonic ffs.
Not bothered about Arsenal.

More worried about where we are 1 week before the Premiership.

Complacency is back. There was no hunger to win that game. We only started playing when we went a goal down and you can't do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.