Arsenal v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could have been anymore right about Nasri if I'd had a crystal ball :D

You'd think Arsenal were Luton the way the commentators are going on about how brave they've been and how they've got to be given credit. They're playing at home against a team who have not had any preparation time for this game FFS. Football viewing would be so much better if there was an option to mute these cocks without losing the rest of the sound.

We are way too defensive, no way Dzeko can get a good pass here when he has real goalscoring chance.

He is deep, he has to take the ball deep, AJ is very deep to, somtimes next to Onuoha at back.

Agüero might be good, Hargo, Nasri are playing 50%.

This Arsenal side isnt that strong, but we need more energy going forward.

Onuoha's passes to AJ are so slow if you watch them AJ always has to wait 3-4 seconds to get the ball after the pass, in that time every Arsenal plyer can get back.

More energy, more pace please.

Well, it's not bad. But it's not exactly great either.

Our passing in the final third has been "sloppy" and we don't look like creating much, but we have players that can create something from nothing, so I'm not fretting too much.

Arsenal are spirited, but whether the spirit can last the 90 (+ 30 + Pens) is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.