Arsenal v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savic to Pants, Pants to Savic, Savic to Zab, Zab to Savic.

He's good on the ball as well, needs to be more confident in possession.

Hargreaves looks okay defensively but is hiding from the ball when we're in possession

JasminBosnia said:
I miss Clichy on the left and at least Lescot as DC instead of Savic (very slow and intimidated). Poor performance by everyone except Pant.

Eh? Are we watching the same game?

I think we are doing OK (remember we are the ream in Blue)

bluebannana said:
why are the city fans so silent

Agree. There are 5k City fans, why can't any of them sing a little? I've heard like three songs during the whole game, "Mancini", "Come on City" and I think i also heard the Dzeko song. But I'm not sure.

Come on Citeh!

Thought we played well seeming I don't think we had chance to train with this line up.

Nice to see the commentators are not biased as usual!

Feel sorry for Nasri them Arsenal fans are cunts for all he did for them he pulled them out of the shit single handedly last year they should appreciate that. As for moving to us he only did what SWP did a few years back knew he wasn't gunna win anything for us a better opportunity came along chance to win things and more money we never boo'd sweep. Arsenal fans your a complete disgrace u sad sad f@@kers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.