Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

Its simple for me, If we show even a modicum of fight we'll turn them over........ we must, repeat must play de jong and Viera, we need height in there saturday otherwise with shays kicking the ball will persist in coming back at us. The tackles must fly, the bite will win this game...... the rest will look after itself, they'll make there own mistakes at the back, and when there full backs commit groundhogg day every time they attack, we must rape the fuck out of the wings. If we score 1st we'll win by 2/3, im going 3-1.

...................given....................

NO.......KT..............VK.........WB

............NDJ..........PV.................

AJ................CT....................CB

...........MATCHWINNER...............

................................Given................................

Onuoha..........Toure................Kompany......Bridge...

..................De Jong.................Barry....................

Wright-Phillips..............Tevez...................Bellamy....

...............................Adebayor..............................

Subs:Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Vieira, Ireland, A.Johnson, Santa Cruz.

Adebayor will score the only goal in the 90th minute at the other end. He will then run the length of the pitch and fall to his knees in front of US!

I have corporate tickets for tommorow, only problem is, there not in the away end (obv).

It wont be the same away from our fans but was never gunna miss it was I..

if we win should i just whip about my city shirt and do an adebayor

Anyone else think i deserve loyalty points for this....

Hello Everybody: I'm posting this in here and various other threads as I haven't made enough posts to start a new thread myself!!

I have 2 tickets for tomorrows game and Unfortunately can't make it; does anybody want to buy them for face value (£33 x 2). They are in the City end Block 21 Lower Tier, Row 10 seat 631 and 632.
PM me if you are interested I can meet a buyer somewhere in the morning to exchange.

Cheers

JJVmcfc said:
I have corporate tickets for tommorow, only problem is, there not in the away end (obv).

It wont be the same away from our fans but was never gunna miss it was I..

if we win should i just whip about my city shirt and do an adebayor

Anyone else think i deserve loyalty points for this....

I have corporate tickets at the home end as well (Invitation from a friend). I'll look out for you when the hoards jump and down on you!

StretfordBlueInCork said:
we def need to play bellamy maybe swp cos their slow as fuck at the back...

They're not that slow. Sagna and Clichy both have a bit of pace, and Campbell is not slow for his size and age either compared to what people have been saying.

Kinky Dribbler said:
StretfordBlueInCork said:
we def need to play bellamy maybe swp cos their slow as fuck at the back...

They're not that slow. Sagna and Clichy both have a bit of pace, and Campbell is not slow for his size and age either compared to what people have been saying.

Clichy and Sagna are both quick but get caught out of position an awfull lot, Am suprised how quick Campbell is for his age, The weak link will be Silvestre he is absolute dirt, Get at him every chance we can!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.