Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

Villa are still pushing so we have to prove we are worthy against 2 teams, providing WHU are a pushover.

Disappointed that City couldn't seize on a weakened and unmotivated Arsenal to grab all three, but a point at Emirates always is a good result.

It's only gonna be a good point if we beat Spurs , as Spurs will surely beat Burnley and Bolton ...... and drawing this game only means extra pressure on us to beat Spurs ... and without Given too by the looks of it.

where is the fight to win...
if ade started bet he would of scored...
fuck the fans if they get loud and on his back...thats football...
he can just use it in a positive a way...mancini loves defending too much...

mcrpogue said:
Despite Ade coming on, not really threatened have we?

key period was 50-70 minutes.... we were getting in down the left, that's when we had to score. once eboue came on it was much harder.

good point, really keeps the pressure on spuds. goal difference won't come into it now, which is just as well seeing as they are playing burnley last day of the season.

We went for a draw and got it. I hope Mancini is proven to have made the right decision there.

To be honest I thought it was a dull game that could have gone on all night and we wouldn't have scored. I do like to see us have a chance or a shot every now and then.

Villa should win tomorrow and that will make next week an even harder game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.