Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

Center backs were excellent, Barry played well and Bellamy worked hard but other than that I thought we were dissapointing today. It got to a stage in the game (like last week) where it looked as if City were happier to take the point than risk going for it and getting caught on the break. Not carving out a decent chance in 100minutes of football against Silvestre and Campbell for me is not good enough.

Decent point, pretty much as you were though - because I cant really see our GD being better than Spuds unless we beat them by 2/3 clear goals.

What highlights will be on MOTD, lol. Apart from the Given injury nothing much happened. Last game on MOTD i supect

Why the fuck did he not at least try and win the game, I think city fans to a man would have forgiven him a defeat if we played for the win!

Can anyone really see us beating Villa now? then even if we manage to beat spuds and thats a might big fucken if then we still wont be 4th. spuds will def win against bolton and burnley and we will be fucked.

and you know what it will be mancinis fault, he played against utd and arsenal for draws, at least spurs fuckin tried agsinat the rags, chelsea AND arsenal.

spurs deserve it to be brutally fucken honesy.

PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL MANCINI FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

BringbackNiallQuinn said:
Why the fuck did he not at least try and win the game, I think city fans to a man would have forgiven him a defeat if we played for the win!

Can anyone really see us beating Villa now? then even if we manage to beat spuds and thats a might big fucken if then we still wont be 4th. spuds will def win against bolton and burnley and we will be fucked.

and you know what it will be mancinis fault, he played against utd and arsenal for draws, at least spurs fuckin tried agsinat the rags, chelsea AND arsenal.

spurs deserve it to be brutally fucken honesy.

PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL MANCINI FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Spot on.....except for the spelling and punctuation mate.

Anyone know how long Given and Bridge are out for?

Oh and why the fuck did SWP not come on for A Johnson? He was shite...

keemcfc said:
Anyone know how long Given and Bridge are out for?

Why??

Mancini is why! he handicapped himself by playing vieira at the start with the knowledge he could only last less than the hour. Ok some bad luck with Given being injured but by playing a lone striker and vieira there was no room for an injury in his calculations.

Had Arsenal won today, City almost certainly would have had zero margin for error in their final three matches.

The point now allows City to settle for a draw against either Villa or West Ham. They still need to win the other two remaining games, which includes the Spurs match.

Three points essentially would have meant that City could afford to draw with Spurs if they won the other two matches.

All of this assumes Spurs don't drop points either next weekend at home to Bolton or at Burnley on the final match day.

BringbackNiallQuinn said:

Sorry but if we beat Villa and Spurs and draw against West Ham we will be 4th.

keemcfc said:
Anyone know how long Givens out for?

What ? did you see the amount of running he did today. We play so deep it means he has to start his runs from our penalty area. Its the same with Bellers they're knackered by mid second half. Blame lies with Mancini I'm afraid he's so defensive against the bigger teams its killing our attack going forward.

I am starting to realize that what i thought about adam johnsons would come true,what another overrated british small teams bully,today he was yet again nowhere to be seen yes like the most of the city team apart from the defence but
damn where are the guts from him he was scared of clichy so much today.

This is not the first time he has been this rubbish as he was useless against everton,man utd and even against malouda of chelsea he did nothing,just so easy to read on what he is going to come and do and made clichy look like ashley cole today.

Another player that is really disappointed me is tevez who seems to have gone awol at the most important part of the season,he was so lazy today,i think adebayor is rubbing on to him but also his decision making has completely deserted him.

I hope vieira goes back to italy and doesn't get picked for the world cup because that would be a disgrace to younger and better french players,he was ok when the game was slow but soon as the tempo went up he was nowhere to be seen.

Kompany and toure were sublime as were the full backs and i hope we can aly cissokho to come and play as left back because bridge is pretty much done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.