Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A Team is ready

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAa1YZJCMAAyslX.jpg:large[/bigimg]

TBF i don't see nothing than a draw or loss hope at least it will not be like shameful display of last April getting dominated by a pathetic Arsenal team

Hope I am wrong

mscenterh750 said:
I can see us winning tomorrow, and just you all watch Balo Shine, I predict tomorrow he will want to put some wrongs from last season to rights !. We need a win especially after Chelsea today.
I was with you until the Balo part. Sooner the better he's moved on

I'd say what's needed is a direct mentality and attitude from hereon in. The approach from City for much of the season so far seems to have been complacent - namely as long as we have a lot of the ball in the opposition half, playing 1 - 2s' in and around their area we will score eventually. But too often this hasn't worked, it can be lackluster and well organised teams have frequently defended against it successfully.
I think the emphasis should be City pressurising with more crossing, scoring in games as quickly as possible and controlling it by scoring, and early.
The gap in points leaves too much to ponder over now, maybe that's a good thing, it's time for City to step forward and push for goals starting tomorrow.

momo88 said:
TBF i don't see nothing than a draw or loss hope at least it will not be like shameful display of last April getting dominated by a pathetic Arsenal team

Hope I am wrong
Arsenal ain't that good. in 6th for a reason. We look to be returning to our former sleves. may be missing Yaya and Aguero but Kompany and Silva are there. In fact the whole defense will be fit. Our record may be dreadful but why not end it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.