Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Tooth said:
Yet another pundit ( Garth Crooks) rolls out the "Utd win City lose this weekend and it's all over" line...getting bored with it now.
He's probably right.

You think we can claw back 10 points?

United did last year. 13 points they clawed back. They may have fucked it after that but they still pulled back 13

Chungo said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Tooth said:
Yet another pundit ( Garth Crooks) rolls out the "Utd win City lose this weekend and it's all over" line...getting bored with it now.
He's probably right.

You think we can claw back 10 points?

United did last year. 13 points they clawed back. They may have fucked it after that but they still pulled back 13
Biting...?

We need to treat it as just another game.

I expect us to be ten points behind at kick off but we need to put that out of our thoughts. No team has ever won the league in January so what's the point in worrying about the league at this stage of the season?

We are good enough to beat Arsenal and if our display is up tempo from the start like at Newcastle and Norwich, we will come out on top.

Lets not give them possesion,keep the ball ad be clinical in front of goal.
Letting them have the ball could be costly,work rate has to be good if we lose possesion.

Dreading tomorrow thankfully I'm in Lincolnshire on Monday so don't have to face my rag workmates on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.