Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurkeyGiblets said:
Wheres the debate? 2-0 Arsenal . Youll come and park the bus , Garcia will run around lie a donkey chasing shadows tryna foul Santi at any opportunity, and I doubt you'll even get a shot at goal. Dreadful tactics. For a team thats spent so much you sure do have your fair share of donkeys . So do we tbf.

Dunno what the fuss in here is about . This game will be nothing but a formality . Then we close the gap to 8 with a game in hand.

I must say , I find it hilarious when you say this game is a must win . You lot are in a battle for 2nd with the chasing pack hunting you down . Scum will be within 3 of you come sunday end. Title is long gone for you lot.

man is a twat,
however he has a point.

got to grab a hold of the midfield or cazorla will make life difficult.

wouldnt be opposed to starting 4-5-1

with tevez playing a midfiled role

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
TurkeyGiblets said:
Wheres the debate? 2-0 Arsenal . Youll come and park the bus , Garcia will run around lie a donkey chasing shadows tryna foul Santi at any opportunity, and I doubt you'll even get a shot at goal. Dreadful tactics. For a team thats spent so much you sure do have your fair share of donkeys . So do we tbf.

Dunno what the fuss in here is about . This game will be nothing but a formality . Then we close the gap to 8 with a game in hand.

I must say , I find it hilarious when you say this game is a must win . You lot are in a battle for 2nd with the chasing pack hunting you down . Scum will be within 3 of you come sunday end. Title is long gone for you lot.

good job our team didnt have the same mentality youve adopted over the last 8 years then last season isnt it?

Dont get too excited. You pumped a billion in and got a title at the death . Harldy an impressive feat , more a formality the way everyone in the league was playing last season . Whats more embarrassing is how early youve conceded the title this season . Its finished . Bought some world class players - and even they're looking jaded this season . Kompany looking a shadow of himself , silva , yaya . All looking very average . Gonna need to get that check book out in the summer if you wanna hold onto that 2nd placed position . No doubt were dreadful , however we'll achieve the same as you this season - top 4 and will batter you Sunday.

TurkeyGiblets said:

its that long since you lot won any silverware what do you know about it :)

TurkeyGiblets said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

good job our team didnt have the same mentality youve adopted over the last 8 years then last season isnt it?

Dont get too excited. You pumped a billion in and got a title at the death . Harldy an impressive feat , more a formality the way everyone in the league was playing last season . Whats more embarrassing is how early youve conceded the title this season . Its finished . Bought some world class players - and even they're looking jaded this season . Kompany looking a shadow of himself , silva , yaya . All looking very average . Gonna need to get that check book out in the summer if you wanna hold onto that 2nd placed position . No doubt were dreadful , however we'll achieve the same as you this season - top 4 and will batter you Sunday.

TYPICAL LOUD MOUTHED ARROGANT COCKNEY WANKER - just watched a re run of our 2009/2010 mauling of the gunners when you did have a team - yet still won f'all.....................

TurkeyGiblets said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

You obviously follow your football via the sun.

Re: Let's mean it

meeesh said:
The stage is set for ..........Mario,just got a feeling

I've got the same feeling.

Scene of one of his worst moments and I have this feeling that it is where he will start to redeem himself.

I know it's a bit extreme but he is 66/1 for the hatrick!

Shirley said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

You obviously follow your football via the sun.

Have some respect Shirley .

TurkeyGiblets said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

Well you obviously haven't been watching us in the last few months as kompany and Spanish dave are well and truly back to there best.

What's the point in joining up to another teams forum and spout shite abou the team. You sound like a grade A Cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.