Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's mean it

Anthony Kun said:
inbetween said:
It should of been 10....

That's right, with our 'Pint of Guiness' getting a brace and regaining form. New haircut, new Mario!

Shame were not playing before the rags, but then again don't expect any less of sky.

no i think it could be good if they drop couple of points and i can see that happening, then we will go into the game well up for it. Come on City big big weekend

Absolutely massive weekend this, If we can get the win at the Emirates and get the rags to draw or even lose against Liverpool it will be job done and a step closer to bridging the deficit.

Just read the interview with Silva and the players seem really positive that we can go and get a result this weekend. It will be tough as we are not at full strength.

City win 2-1

Key players out and a terrible record away at Arsenal. Realistically, a draw would be a good result but then I know that we probably need a win.

citytill1die84 said:
Paul Merson "Man city have absolutely no chance of beating Arsenal on Sunday"
Hehe! Such a troll..Merson has all the characteristics of someone who'll never see anything positive in City's side or style of play.

Though to be fair, while his comment is clearly somewhat OTT, I agree we don't have much chance of the 3 points..

the way we defend off the ball is key, at our ground, we gave cazorla the freedom of the park to play in, need milner (if he plays to stay tight to him). Arsenal like to push their full backs forward, so id opt for balo tevez silva as these are our most likely players who can exploit this space,

Walcott starting upfront might help us in some respects, as quick as he is, when their full backs do bomb on, crosses might not be such a big threat,

AND

GARCIA HAS TO HAVE A GOOD GAME, IMPOSE HIMSELF,

de niro said:
sergiokun said:
Big game Sunday we need all 3 points but with Nasri, Yaya and Sergio out it will be a hard game i hope we get the result

Thinking the same, would be very confident at full strength but av draw now more likely.

Yeah I agree but unfortunately a draw is only good enough if Liverpool win!!! I still think we can get the 3 points but I am worried<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 am --<br /><br />
Aguero_Element said:
haha check out this amazing celebration!!

good game that day :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJF71ufqZqc[/youtube]

Lol class

Don't think we scored in the last few PL matches at the Emirates. Do we sit back like last time and play counter or go gungho? I feel their defence is suspect and can be exploited but it could end up like 5-3 or something if we do. Decisions, decisions.

I like some pace up front but would start dezko and tevez, they are the form strikers. Balo is in a funk with the constant rotations and limited opportunities. I would use as a sub

It's about time we emphatically beat them there. Ditto for Liverpool at Anfield too.

I don't know why we struggle against them so much.

Arsenal are the most inconsistent. They are bobbins one week and great the next. Let's hope our weakend squad can turn them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.