Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Arsenal Pre Match Thread

NotWorthyofaThread said:
This will be one of the easiest games for City. We are so shit, Midfield is a joke and striker is a donkey. I cant stand Chelsea and Liverpool, I would rather City win the league, play the best football and fully deserve it.

I would take a 3-0 now, I think it would end 5/6 nothing.
I hope! I think it'll be pretty tight though.

So so crucial this game.

Win it and we're in the box seat.

Win this, and what happens when we go to Liverpool becomes an irrelevance IMO

Pigeonho said:
I would start with that exact team that started last night, and start in the same unforgiving fashion.

Even the flappers can't worry about this fixture. Easily another 3 nil on the cards.

This league is ours for the taking.

well said Pig, well said

Koscielny will be a big miss for them. They've dealt with missing some of their flair players, Ramsey, Ozil, Wilshere in the past, but Koscielny and Mertesacker have been vital for them for the past 18 months.

I'm not sure Navas will have has much impact against Gibbs as he did Evra, Gibbs is pretty quick himself, so would go for Milner on the left and move Nasri to the right. With Milner's added defensive cover I might consider bringing in Kolarov too, unsure about that though.

Arsenal have shit record against the better teams but have only lost one game at home all season.

This won't be easy but if we can get a win it will set us up very nicely for the run in.

moomba said:
Arsenal have shit record against the better teams but have only lost one game at home all season.

This won't be easy but if we can get a win it will set us up very nicely for the run in.

not lost at home in league since Villa, first game of season, this is no easy fixture, but once again keep 11 on the pitch and we should be ok

I'd play Milner on the right, Zabaleta looked knackered after playing so much. Milner will help him defend as well. Silva on the left and Nasri and Toure in the middle, Nasri playing as the second striker and Toure box to box. Kolarov should also play since he'll provide us an extra attacking option.

Going for a hard fought 3-1 victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.